Tuesday, June 28, 2011

what God has planned...

I just read Jesus Calling and I wanted to share this...

"When adversities strike, the human instinct is to doubt My goodness. My ways are mysterious, even to know who know Me intimately. Do not try to fathom My ways."

Isaiah 55:8-9 says: My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts, says the LORD. And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine. For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are high than your ways and my thoughts are higher than your thoughts."

I just thought that was so encouraging to know that we don't have to know God's ways. We try and we try to see what God has for us and we to do the "right" thing that "He has planned". But we fail to really seek His guidance on those situations. We make decisions without consulting Him. We try to do things on our own and we base our decisions on "what God has planned." When we really don't know because we aren't in communication with Him. Try talking with God about things. It doesn't really matter what you are talking about, just talk. God wants that communication with you.

Isaiah says, "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine."

Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment